The 5th Annual Combined Gulf Cancer Conference (CGCC) is scheduled on November 21-23, 2022 at AlJawaher Reception and Convention Centre (JRCC)
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
CGCC will address the care spectrum for Cancer in the Gulf Region, help analyse the current situation and highlight the best practices to move forward in order to improve the standard of care across the continuum of cancer control. Addressing all these topics and more, this conference will host different prominent international speakers, scientist and researchers.
- Cancer Awareness & Prevention
- Cultural & Socioeconomic Challenges in the 21st Century: Barriers to Cancer Awareness & Prevention
- Communication Driving Regional & Global Cancer Awareness & Prevention: The Influence of Media
- Early Detection & Screening impact on Cancer Care Continuum & Control
- Social Acceptance to Early Detection & Cancer Screening: Barriers & Opportunities
- Living with Cancer: Survivorship Challenges
- Continuum of Care in Cancer Today; 2023 and Beyond
- Youth in Action: Abstract Presentations
- Youth Engagement (Discussion Circle): Exploring Youth Perceptions About Cancer Prevention & Awareness