5th Combined Gulf Cancer Conference 2022
“Continuum of Care in Cancer Control and Management“
|21-23 November, 2022|
|JRCC, Sharjah, UAE|
- EVALUATE the current state of cancer burden and cancer control programs & management in the gulf region
- ANALYZE the opportunities and gaps in order to enhance cancer care continuum in the gulf region
- IMPROVE the cancer control & management of care to impact population’s outcomes through prioritizing interventions across the cancer continuum
- HIGHLIGHT civil society role in enhancing cancer care continuum spectrum in the gulf region
Video on Demand
Featuring Industry Partners & Products
Friends of Cancer Patients (FOCP), a non-profit organization, founded in 1999 and committed to help cancer patients and their families to get through their long and arduous journey of cancer treatment. Since its inception, FOCP has delivered moral and financial support and treatment and care access to cancer patients and their families, residing in the UAE. Furthermore, FOCP plays an active role in raising awareness and promoting the importance of early detection of cancer through its various community programs.
In partnership with The Gulf Federation for Cancer Control and Gulf Center for Cancer Control & Prevention ,Friends of Cancer Patients is hosting the 5th Annual Combined Gulf Cancer Conference on November 21-23, 2022 under the Patronage of Her Highness Sheikha Jawaher Bint Mohammed Al Qasimi, wife of the Ruler of Sharjah, Founder and Royal Patron of FOCP, International Ambassador of the World Cancer Declaration for the Union for International Cancer Control , International Ambassador for Childhood Cancer for UICC, with the theme of “Continuum of Care in Cancer Control & Management“.
This scientific conference will address the care spectrum for Cancer in the Gulf Region, help analyse the current situation and highlight the best practices to move forward in order to improve the standard of care across the continuum of cancer control. Addressing all these topics and more, this conference will host different prominent international speakers, scientist and researchers.
Accordingly, we would like to encourage our delegates and our industry partners to participate actively in this prestigious conference.
We look forward to your partnership and attendance
|H.E Sawsan Jafar
Chairperson, Board of Directors,
Friends of Cancer Patients – UAE
KEY HIGHLIGHTS of CGCC 2022
Presentations by Expert Speakers from around the Globe
Interactive Panel Discussions
Platform for Global Networking
Youth in Action: Poster Presentations & Discussion Circle
Who Should Attend CGCC 2022
- Medical Oncologists
- Cancer Researchers
- Medical Residents & Fellows
- Medical & Health Sciences University Students
- Family Physicians
- General Practitioners
- Mental Health Experts & Psychologists
- Public Health Specialists
- Palliative Care Specialists
- Health System Managers & Policy-Makers
- Civil Societies
- Patients Organizations
- Cancer Patients, Survivors & Caregivers
- All healthcare professionals who are involved & interested in cancer care & research.
Partners & Sponsors
Special thanks to the support, involvement and active contribution of our Partners and Sponsors.